We swoon over beautiful florals and dreamy invitations, but we believe in the beauty of creating treasured heirlooms that will be passed down for generations to come. The flowers will wilt and the invitations will be tossed away but your photos will live on.
- Full Day Coverage (We want to tell the story from beginning to end)
- High Resolution Fully Edited Images (They are your images. Of course you get the rights to them!)
- FREE 8x10 print for every wedding guest
- Online Gallery for you and your guests
- Custom Designer Photo Album ($250 credit)
Photo + Video Collections
Check two things off your list with the one stop wedding shop
YOUR PHOTO COLLECTION +
- 6 Hours of videographer coverage
- 5-7 Minute cinematic highlight film
- See some sample videos HERE
Photo Booth Add-On
- Unlimited prints
- Album for guest book (visitor gets one print to take home and one to paste into your album and add a note for the couple)
- Online gallery post-event
- Instant social media share
- Backdrop (optional)
- Able to do: Prints, Video, Slow motion, Green Screen, GIF’s
Should I have two photographers?
We highly recommend it. Because one photographer can only be in one place at a time. Each of our photographers are really amazing, but having a second set of eyes, and a second camera going (with a different lens!) allows for different perspectives and a really well rounded set of wedding images. Adding a 2nd photographer also means that your lead photographer will be by your side the whole day, while the second can capture getting ready shots of the groom, detail shots of the reception while your lead photographer does your family photos and you’ll come away with loads of candid images from the dance party. Not to mention a close up AND a overview of your first kiss. Because really, you’ll want both versions in your wedding album.
What is emry Photography's Style
Ryan and Emily Burhop photograph weddings in a documentary style, as if we were telling the story from the first look to the last dance. We believe photography is about capturing the moment in it’s beauty and telling the story beyond.
Does emry provide videography services?
Yes we do! Adam Powel of best friends creative joined the Emry team in 2016. His documentary style aligns perfectly with your photography style and he is know as one of the top videographers in Southern California. You can see samples of his work in our portfolio.
Does emry photography do destination weddings?
While Emry Photography is based out of San Diego, California, we serve clients all around the world.